Thursday, March 3, 2011

Keep Laughing..

1.Defendant:  Judge, I want you to appoint me another lawyer.
Judge: And why is that?
Defendant: Because the Public Defender isn't interested in my case.
Judge (to Public Defender): Do you have any comments on the
defendant's motion?
Public Defender: I'm sorry, Your Honor. I wasn't listening.

2. During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband," Do you remember when you proposed to me, I was
so overwhelmed that I didn't talk for an hour?" The husband
replied: "Yes, honey, that was the happiest hour of my
life."

3.A guy walks past a mental hospital and hears a moaning voice "13.......13.......13.........13" the man
over to the hospital and saw a hole in the wall, he looked
the hole and gets poked in the eye. The moaning voice then
'14.........14.........14.......14.'

[Sourced From The Internet]

No comments: